Monday, January 19, 2009

11:365


I love this picture, I've cheated again and stole another wedding pic from someone. but forget the bride and the flowergirls, i loveee the love connection going on in the corner. I wish love was that simple. I wish it wasnt associated with so many labels, ceremonies, or so many complicated emotions. i just wish it was simple friendship. pleasure.
like these two, having the time of their life just giggling in the corner while this huge event is going on on their left. I love that they're telling secrets that we'll never know. I love that they look like a mini bride and groom. I love that the boy is looking straight at her-it shows some sense of honesty. I love how the girl is smirking... like she's beginning to feel all those emotions that corrupts friendship in the first place. too cute i tell ya.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: