Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Standstill.

I haven't blogged for so long; but all these emotions are bottled up inside but blogging has shown me that it is so difficult to express all that is going on. Firstly, I feel so lonely. In the last week, I feel like I've lost a good friend, while gaining another sort of relationship. I've wanted this relationship to move into that stage for so long, but now that it has happened, I'm missing what I had.

Isn't it so cliche?

You don't realize what you have until you lose it and it's too late.

I've been feeling off all week: blaming it on being too busy, running from work and school and squeezing homework and life in between. My mind didn't let me feel. But when I did realize what was wrong, it completely made sense. I'm the one that feels distressed when I don't talk to that friend for a day. And now, after not having that friend in my life for a week-- I'm an emotional train wreck.

I apologize for the sadness, but this blog can't do justice for how sad I really feel.

On the other hand, while the rest of the world is gaining golds and silvers at the Olympics, India is on its own mission: Making the LONGEST Pizza

P.S. I'm hooked on the Target Deli Section. This is the best place to go to lunch.

No comments: