Monday, July 25, 2011

...and back.

I left my last post anging. I just couldn't write anymore...then I went to Walmart. Nothing a little retail therapy can't fix :)

On my drive home I realized even though I have so much going on in my head, I can't write it down because...

because it means I've admitted it to the whole world. That I've accepted it...and proclaiming it to the whole world is hard... its... scary. What if someone else reads it? what if someone thinks I'm talking about them. What will happen if my barrier is torn down and people find out how I really feel inside? But the best blogs have all their feelings displayed. That's what makes me add them to my daily subscription. I want to be free though. My mind is getting crowded...my heart is feeling lonely. I need to let it out before I explode at the wrong time on the wrong person. So here we go... I will be honest, I will let it go...some censorship might be allowed though.

No comments: